Saturday, March 5, 2016

The remake: My animal trilogy Finale

     The remake...

Due to problem while I was making My animal trilogy Finale post
I'm remaking it.

Before
 After a long decision, I decided that the animal who deserves this spot on this post doesn't exist Now but existed back back then it was the carnivore known as the Saber tooth tiger. 

Reason 1:
After
This beast is the ancestor of
this beast on the bottom. As far as I'm concerned the Saber tooth tiger is 1 of the
most deadly predators. But the this cat wasn't just made like this, it was made through of hybrids of  other animals like the Creodanta,
Machaeroides, Machairodontinae, Barbourofelidae, Nimravidae, and Sparassodonta.

Reason 2:
If you notice the teeth of the Saber
the teeth are curved like when it finally catches it's prey it some how uses it's fangs by,.repeatedly hitting its fangs on the  meat
tearing the flesh and by pulling it off.

Reason 3:
The instincts:
The instincts of a Saber are like the ones of a wolf, They have a keen sense of smell and sight. Plus the features its lean and probably fast almost like cheetah fast


No comments:

Post a Comment