Monday, November 2, 2015

                                            Lightning

I'm gonna update this post in two ways
one: I'm gonna add better information
two: I'm gonna add better pictures

Lightning:
 Bolts of electric discharges with short duration's between the clouds and the ground.
Something else you should know about lightning is one of the main reasons in my opinion why people think it's so cool is:
It's like a flash of light. Plus in certain cartoons (Dragon ball z)
when ever someone gets powered up lightning comes around them. Lightning is mainly used for:

Emphasizing:
There reason why I myself say emphasis is because if you notice in movies with the bad guys in the castles, they always have lightning crackling in the background.

Effects:
The effects ties into the emphasizing to give it that extra oomph.

These two are the main uses for lightning when it comes to t.v.




No comments:

Post a Comment